The IsDB-ISFD-NGO Empowerment for Poverty Reduction is a partnership program sponsored by the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD), managed by the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and implemented by the United Nations Development program (UNDP) and other strategic partners. TADAMON platform is a tool for improving civil society organizations (CSOs) in 57 OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) member countries by providing visibility, funding, capacity building and knowledge.
Through the ten year strategy and President 5-year Program (P5P), which focuses on building the IsDB group into a network of developers that strengthens the role of the CSOs in contributing to the socio-economic development of the member countries, IsDB-ISFD NGOs Empowerment for Poverty Reduction Program seeks to empower CSOs, mobilize resources and leverage expertise to eradicating poverty.
The TADAMON platform was born out of a need to better understand the needs of CSOs. TADAMON was created to provide more visibility to CSOs` projects and activities, support them to have better access to alternative finance and connect them to other potential partners and supporters.
- INNOVATION: TADAMON facilitates and supports innovative ideas that have the potential to scale up and increase the humanitarian-development results. TADAMON uses cutting edge flexible financing
- RESOURCE MOBILIZATION: TADAMON uses cutting edge flexible financing mechanisms such as crowdfunding and Islamic social financing. We build partnership across range of avenues to mobilize resources to meet critical noble causes and build a sustainable source of support for vulnerable groups such as Refugees/IDPs, orphans, people with disabilities and the most deprived.
- PROMOTE: TADAMON brands and packages the CSOs impactful ideas and achievements to scale up and increase development results. TADAMON showcases and celebrates the progress and achievements of our partners through IsDB Group CSOs forum.
- ASSSIT: We assist and empower CSOs in IsDB MCs through institutional capacity development to effectively and efficiently respond to the needs of the MCs
- CONNECT: TADAMON connects and brings together networks of developers through mapping, screening of CSOs, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and information
- TRANSFORM: We invest in transformative projects and ideas that improves the Socio-Economic conditions of hard to reach communities through CSOs campaigns and partnership commitments. We spark change!